Availability Management Improvement Process Template, Document and Guide
Save time and effort by cutting out the paperwork and going straight to the job at hand with our ITIL encapsulated availability management process template.
Our content experts have designed and developed the ITIL availability management process template using ITIL, the worlds most widely accepted IT service management approach. The ITIL availability management process template is easy to customize and contains twelve sections essential for any process documentation.
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description
- The purpose of availability management is to ensure that IT services are designed and delivered to conform with the agreed-upon service levels (IT-Business Service Level Agreement) in the most effective and efficient manner.
- The scope of availability management includes gathering availability requirements, designing, implementation, management, and improving the availability of the IT services and supporting IT infrastructure components (hardware, software, network components, people, and processes).
- Higher availability of IT services
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Reduced IT operational cost
- Enhanced organizational image