Service Validation and Testing Management Process Template, Document and Guide
Save time & effort by cutting out the paperwork and going straight to the job at hand with our ITIL encapsulated service validation and testing process templateOur content experts have designed and developed the ITIL service validation and testing process template using ITIL, the worlds most widely accepted IT service management approach. The ITIL service validation and testing process template is easy to customize and contains twelve sections essential for any process documentation.
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description
- The purpose of validation and testing management is to plan and execute testing activities in order to minimize risk and impact on the business services and to provide confidence that the new or modified service is fit for use (utility) and fit for purpose (warranty).
- The scope of validation and testing covers all testing activities for a new or changed service.
- Better quality of IT services.
- Higher availability of IT services.
- Minimized disruption to business services due to failed changes.
- Improved customer satisfaction.
- Confidence that a new or changed service will deliver the intended value and outcome.