Incident Managment Process Template, Document and Guide
Save time & effort by cutting out the paperwork and going straight to the job at hand with our ITIL encapsulated incident management process templateOur content experts have designed and developed the ITIL incident management process template using ITIL, the worlds most widely accepted IT service management approach. The ITIL incident management process template is easy to customize and contains twelve sections essential for any process documentation.
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description
- The purpose of incident management is to restore normal service operations as soon as possible and to minimize the adverse impact on business operations.
- The scope of incident management includes any event that disrupts or could disrupt a service.
- Increased availability of services
- Reduced impact on business operations
- Timely resolution of incidents
- Higher user and business satisfaction
- Reduced unplanned labor costs for both the business and IT support staff