Capacity Management Process Template, Document and Guide
Save time & effort by cutting out the paperwork and going straight to the job at hand with our ITIL encapsulated capacity management process templateOur content experts have designed and developed the ITIL capacity management process template using ITIL, the world‰۪s most widely accepted IT service management approach. The ITIL capacity management process template is easy to customize and contains twelve sections essential for any process documentation.
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description
- The purpose of capacity management is to ensure that IT services and IT infrastructure components meet the agreed-upon capacity and performance requirements of customers in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- The scope of capacity management extends across the entire IT service lifecycle and covers all IT services and IT infrastructure components.
- Efficient support for current and future capacity requirements of the business.
- Improved performance and availability of IT services by minimizing capacity related incidents and problems.
- Improved reliability of capacity-related budgeting.
- Improved business and customer satisfaction