Information Security Management Process Template, Document and Guide
Save time & effort by cutting out the paperwork and going straight to the job at hand with our ITIL encapsulated information security management process templateOur content experts have designed and developed the ITIL information security management process template using ITIL, the worlds most widely accepted IT service management approach. The ITIL information security management process template is easy to customize and contains twelve sections essential for any process documentation.
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description
- The purpose of information security management is to align IT security with business security and ensure that the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the organization‰۪s assets, information, data, and services always matches the agreed-upon needs of the business.
- The scope of information security management includes end-to-end business processes, business requirements (current and future), information security requirements, legal and regulatory requirements, and business and IT operational risks.
- Fulfill legal and regulatory requirements
- Protect organizational assets
- Information security awareness
- Minimize losses from security incidents