Ready-made and ready-to-use process documents. Cut out the paperwork and go straight to the job at hand.
- Based on ITIL Best Practices
- Concise, Simple, and Practical
- Tools and Template Guidance
- Consistent and Complete
Our content experts have designed and developed the IT service continuity management process template using the worlds most widely accepted IT best practices approach.
Based on ITIL Best Practices:
- The purpose of IT service continuity management (ITSCM) is to support the organizations overall business continuity management by ensuring that the IT service provider can provide the minimum acceptable level of operations and service levels in case of a disaster.
- The scope of ITSCM includes all IT infrastructure components and resources (internal and external) that are required to restore the minimum acceptable service levels in the event of a disaster, including human resources, facilities, equipment, systems, applications, data, networks, and support functions and processes.
- The scope of ITSCM includes all activities, actions, information and data, IT infrastructure components (systems, applications, network, and facilitates), support functions, processes, and resources (internal and external) that are required to restore the minimum acceptable service levels in the event of a disaster.
The IT service continuity management
procedure is carefully crafted and contains clear step-by-step process activities based on ITIL best practices. . Concise, Simple, and Practical:
Our content experts have worked hard to develop a concise, simple, and practical IT process template. Each IT process template is documented in a simple four-to-six-page double-columned document that is guaranteed to keep people reading and won’t collect dust on a shelf.Tools and Template Guidance:
You don’t have to spend time researching the Internet or calling vendors. The tools and template requirements are described in the IT Process Templates. These contain all the information you will need to create specific templates.Consistent and Complete
If you are keen to implement IT best practices and improve your IT processes but do not have the skills, time, or funding to hire consultants, our content experts have designed and developed a complete set of do-it-yourself IT Process Templates using the IT best practices guidance.
Each IT process template follows the same skeletal structure and has the same number of sections. Each IT process template covers twelve sections essential for processing documentation and completing successful IT process implementation:
1. Document History
2. Purpose and Scope
3. Business Value
4. Reference Documents
5. Definitions and Abbreviations
6. Process Input & Output
7. Roles and Responsibilities
8. Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
9. Critical Success Factors
11. Procedure Flow Chart
12. Procedure Description.Note:
The process template also includes guidance and tips for successfully defining and deploying the process.
Incident Management Process Template(pdf)
Service Catalogue Management Process Implementation Kit (pdf)
Service Support Value Stream Document Template (pdf)
Agile Software Development Process Templates (pdf)
Cloud Migration Strategy Template (pdf)
IT Process Maturity Assessment-Incident Management Process(pdf)
Agile-SDLC-DevOps Process Map (pdf)