Continual Service Improvement Process:
Our content experts have designed and developed the IT best practices continual service improvement process template using the worlds most widely accepted IT best practices approach.
- The purpose of the seven-step-improvement (continual service improvement) process is to continually align IT services with changing business needs in order to improve the overall quality, delivery, and value of these IT services.
- The scope of the seven-step-improvement (continual service improvement) process includes steps to plan, identify, define, gather, process, analyze, present, and implement improvements of all IT services management processes throughout the service lifecycle.
Based on ITIL Best Practices:
The continual service improvement procedure is carefully crafted and contains clear step-by-step process activities based on ITIL best practices. .
Concise, Simple, and Practical:
Our content experts have worked hard to develop a concise, simple, and practical IT process template. Each IT process template is documented in a simple four-to-six-page double-columned document that is guaranteed to keep people reading and won’t collect dust on a shelf.
Tools and Template Guidance:
You don’t have to spend time researching the Internet or calling vendors. The tools and template requirements are described in the IT Process Templates. These contain all the information you will need to create specific templates.
Consistent and Complete:
If you are keen to implement IT best practices and improve your IT processes but do not have the skills, time, or funding to hire consultants, our content experts have designed and developed a complete set of do-it-yourself IT Process Templates using the IT best practices guidance.
Each IT process template follows the same skeletal structure and has the same number of sections. Each IT process template covers twelve sections essential for processing documentation and completing successful IT process implementation:
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description.
Note: The process template also includes guidance and tips for successfully defining and deploying the process.