Save time & effort by cutting out the paperwork and going straight to the job at hand with our ITIL encapsulated continual service improvement process template
Our content experts have designed and developed the ITIL continual service improvement process template using ITIL, the worlds most widely accepted IT service management approach. The ITIL continual service improvement process template is easy to customize and contains twelve sections essential for any process documentation.
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description
NOTE: The ITIL process template also includes guidance and tips for successfully defining and deploying the continual service improvement process. Purpose & Scope
- The purpose of the seven-step-improvement (continual service improvement) process is to continually align IT services with changing business needs in order to improve the overall quality, delivery, and value of these IT services.
- The scope of the seven-step-improvement (continual service improvement) process includes steps to plan, identify, define, gather, process, analyze, present, and implement improvements of all IT services management processes throughout the service lifecycle.
- Improved business and IT integration.
- Ensuring that current and future business needs can be met.
- Improved quality of IT services.
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)