Service Level Management Process Template, Document and Guide
Save time & effort by cutting out the paperwork and going straight to the job at hand with our ITIL encapsulated service level management process templateOur content experts have designed and developed the ITIL service level management process template using ITIL, the worlds most widely accepted IT service management approach. The ITIL service level management process template is easy to customize and contains twelve sections essential for any process documentation.
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description
- The purpose of service level management is to ensure that current and future IT services needed by the business are understood, designed, and delivered with the agreed-upon service levels and that service performance is monitored, measured, reported, and continuously improved.
- The scope of service level management includes all existing IT services delivered to the business and new or changed services that are planned for delivery.
- Provides a Single Point of Contact (SPOC) to the business for all service level management issues.
- Provides the business with the agreed-upon service level targets and the information required to ensure that those targets have been met.
- Improved relationship between IT and business.