Save time & effort by cutting out the paperwork and going straight to the job at hand with our ITIL encapsulated problem management process template
Our content experts have designed and developed the ITIL problem management process template using ITIL, the worlds most widely accepted IT service management approach. The ITIL problem management process template is easy to customize and contains twelve sections essential for any process documentation.
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description
NOTE: The ITIL process template also includes guidance and tips for successfully defining and deploying the problem management process. Purpose & Scope
- The purpose of problem management is to avoid the recurring of incidents and to minimize the adverse impact of incidents that cannot be prevented.
- The scope of problem management includes the identification, investigation, and diagnosis of the root cause, as well as the resolution and closure of incidents. Its scope covers all IT services and IT assets.
- Improved availability of IT services
- Reduced operational cost and risks
- Improved productivity of business and IT staff