Save time & effort by cutting out the paperwork and going straight to the job at hand with our ITIL encapsulated design coordination process template
Our content experts have designed and developed the ITIL design coordination process template using ITIL, the worlds most widely accepted IT service management approach. The ITIL design coordination process template is easy to customize and contains twelve sections essential for any process documentation.
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description
NOTE: The ITIL process template also includes guidance and tips for successfully defining and deploying the design coordination process. Purpose & Scope
- The purpose of design coordination is to provide a single point of coordination and control for all activities and processes within the service design phase and to ensure that the goals and objectives of the service design phase are met.
- The scope of design coordination includes design activity of all new or changed services.
- Ensure consistent quality of service designs (SDPs)
- Business satisfaction
- Reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Improve service performance