Save time & effort by cutting out the paperwork and going straight to the job at hand with our ITIL encapsulated financial management for IT services process template
Our content experts have designed and developed the ITIL financial management for IT services process template using ITIL, the worlds most widely accepted IT service management approach. The ITIL financial management for IT services process template is easy to customize and contains twelve sections essential for any process documentation.
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description
NOTE: The ITIL process template also includes guidance and tips for successfully defining and deploying the financial management for IT services process. Financial Management for IT Services
Purpose & Scope
- The purpose of financial management for IT services is to assist IT organizations in their financial planning, budgeting, accounting, and charging requirements.
- Financial management ensures that the right financing is obtained to design, develop, and deliver IT services required to support the service strategy.
- The scope of financial management for IT services includes accounting, budgeting, and charging for existing and planning IT services.
- Improved financial visibility and accountability.
- Compliance to government and regulatory requirements.
- Better decision-making due to shared awareness about the value of IT.