Business Relationship Management Process Template, Document and Guide
Save time & effort by cutting out the paperwork and going straight to the job at hand with our IT best practices encapsulated business relationship management process templateOur content experts have designed and developed the business relationship management process template using the worlds most widely accepted IT best practices approach. The business relationship management process template is easy to customize and contains twelve sections essential for any process documentation.
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description
- The purpose of business relationship management is to understand customers business requirements and to provide services that meet those needs.
- The scope of business relationship management focuses on the alignment of customers objectives with the activities of the IT service provider, i.e., all interactions that the service provider has with the customer.
- A higher level of trust and collaboration between the customer and the IT service provider
- Better alignment between customer objectives and the IT service providers activities
Please select all options.