Capacity Management Process Template, Document and Guide
Save time & effort by cutting out the paperwork and going straight to the job at hand with our IT best practices encapsulated capacity management process templateOur content experts have designed and developed the IT best practices capacity management process template using the worlds most widely accepted IT best practices approach. The capacity management process template is easy to customize and contains twelve sections essential for any process documentation.
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description
- The purpose of capacity management is to ensure that IT services and IT infrastructure components meet the agreed-upon capacity and performance requirements of customers in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- The scope of capacity management extends across the entire IT service lifecycle and covers all IT services and IT infrastructure components.
- Efficient support for current and future capacity requirements of the business.
- Improved performance and availability of IT services by minimizing capacity related incidents and problems.
- Improved reliability of capacity-related budgeting.
- Improved business and customer satisfaction
Please select all options.