Change Management & Change Evaluation Process Template, Document and Guide
Save time & effort by cutting out the paperwork and going straight to the job at hand with our ITIL encapsulated change management & change evaluation process templateOur content experts have designed and developed the ITIL change management & change evaluation process templates using ITIL, the worlds most widely accepted IT service management approach. The ITIL change management & change evaluation process templates are easy to customize and contains twelve sections essential for any process documentation.
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description
- The purpose of change management is to manage the process of change (control the change lifecycle) in order to successfully implement changes in the first attempt, with minimum disruption of and impact on IT services.
- The scope of change management includes all additions, deletions, or modifications to IT services and Configuration Items (CIs) in the live environment.
- Ensure that changes meet business objectives.
- Minimize disruption of and impact on IT services due to failed changes.
- Efficiently handle a high volume of change.
- Deploy changes in a timely manner.
- Meet governance and compliance requirements.
- The purpose of change evaluation is to provide a consistent and standardized means of assessing the performance (actual against predicted performance), risks, and business outcomes of a new or changed service and to provide accurate information to assist change management in making a quick decision regarding whether or not to proceed with the change.
- The scope of change evaluation covers the evaluation of new or changed services before those services are transitioned into the live environment.
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Minimized risk to business services
- Improved service performance