IT Service Continuity Management Process Template, Document and Guide
Save time & effort by cutting out the paperwork and going straight to the job at hand with our ITIL encapsulated IT service continuity management process templateOur content experts have designed and developed the ITIL service continuity management process template using ITIL, the worlds most widely accepted IT service management approach. The ITIL service continuity management process template is easy to customize and contains twelve sections essential for any process documentation.
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description
- The purpose of IT service continuity management (ITSCM) is to support the organization‰۪s overall business continuity management by ensuring that the IT service provider can provide the minimum acceptable level of operations and service levels in case of a disaster.
- The scope of ITSCM includes all IT infrastructure components and resources (internal and external) that are required to restore the minimum acceptable service levels in the event of a disaster, including human resources, facilities, equipment, systems, applications, data, networks, and support functions and processes.
- The scope of ITSCM includes all activities, actions, information and data, IT infrastructure components (systems, applications, network, and facilitates), support functions, processes, and resources (internal and external) that are required to restore the minimum acceptable service levels in the event of a disaster.
- Continue business operations in the event of a disaster.
- Fulfill regulatory and compliance requirements.
- Provide secure services to the public.
- Align recovery arrangements for IT services with the business needs.