Service Catalogue Management Process Template, Document and Guide
Save time & effort by cutting out the paperwork and going straight to the job at hand with our IT best practices encapsulated service catalogue management process templateOur content experts have designed and developed the service catalogue management process template using the worlds most widely accepted IT best practices approach. The service catalogue management process template is easy to customize and contains twelve sections essential for any process documentation.
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description
- The purpose of service catalog management is to define, produce, and maintain a single source of accurate and consistent information on all agreed-upon services delivered by the IT service provider to its customers.
- The scope of service catalog management includes all operational services and services being transitioned.
- Provides the foundation for business integration.
- Improved visibility of the value IT provides to a business.
- Helps set common expectations for IT and business.
- Provides the business/customers with an accurate consistent picture of the IT services in use and the business processes they enable.
- Better planning and allocation of resources.
Please select all options.