Save time & effort by cutting out the paperwork and going straight to the job at hand with our ITIL encapsulated service portfolio management process template
Our content experts have designed and developed the ITIL service portfolio management process template using ITIL, the worlds most widely accepted IT service management approach. The ITIL service portfolio management process template is easy to customize and contains twelve sections essential for any process documentation.
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description
NOTE: The ITIL process template also includes guidance and tips for successfully defining and deploying the service portfolio management process. Purpose & Scope
- The purpose of service portfolio management is to ensure that an IT service provider has the right mix of services to meet its overall service strategy, while considering each service in terms of the business value it provides (maximized returns at an acceptable risk and cost).
- The scope of service portfolio management covers all proposed (service pipeline), in-transition, operational (service catalog), and retired IT services.
- Improved decision-making (in terms of investments).
- Minimized cost and risks.
- Better management of resources and capabilities.