Service Transition Planning and Support Process Template, Document and Guide
Save time & effort by cutting out the paperwork and going straight to the job at hand with our IT best practices encapsulated service transition planning and support process templateOur content experts have designed and developed the service transition planning and support process template using the worlds most widely accepted IT best practices approach. The service transition planning and support process template is easy to customize and contains twelve sections essential for any process documentation.
- Document History
- Purpose and Scope
- Business Value
- Reference Documents
- Definitions and Abbreviations
- Process Input & Output
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Critical Success Factors
- Procedure Flow Chart
- Procedure Description
- The purpose of service transition planning and support is to provide overall planning and coordination for service transition activities in order to ensure that new or changed services are built, tested, and deployed into the live environment as per the business requirements, with minimum risk and impact to business services.
- The scope of service transition planning and support includes all activities needed to plan, coordinate, and transition a service into the live environment.
- Manage high volumes of changes effectively and efficiently.
- Minimize disruptions to business services.
- Increase customer/business satisfaction.
Please select all options.